If you’ve ever wondered what it would be like to be an author,
a speaker or coach, the following information will be very helpful to you.
Over the years people have asked me numerous times, “How do you become a more confident speaker?”
I can’t tell you how much I lacked confidence. I must have heard it a million times, “You just lack confidence.”
If we’re being totally honest with ourselves, most of us have had confidence issues at one time or another, particularly when we first started venturing into public speaking.
Answering that one question is exactly the reason I am bringing you this outstanding webinar.
If this is your dream – to confidently master your mind to deliver an inspiring message, then you’ll want to hear it.
My special guest is one of the hottest speakers to hit the stage in many years. Her story is so hot that it might make you feel a bit squeamish.
Whether you’re a novice, intermediate, or even an advanced business professional, you can benefit from this webinar workshop with my special guest, Award Winning International Speaker and Two-time Best Selling Author, Kelly Falardeau. I’ve asked her to divulge all of her speaking secrets just for YOU.
- suffer from stage fright?
- feel like you don’t have a story of your own to tell?
- wonder how to organize and plan a speech?
- know if you should use powerpoint or not?
- know if you should you use props?
- do you suffer from a lack of confidence?
- have the “I’m not a speaker” syndrome?
During this webinar you will:
- Discover how to build the confidence you need to be a great speaker
- Create your own authentic and confident Persona
- Plan your signature speech while learning to trust yourself
- Understand how and when to use stories, spontaneity and humor
- Hear secrets, shortcuts and the mistakes to avoid, shaving years off your learning curve
- Own your speaking gift while being determined to share it in an inspiring way
- Questions answered via the chat box during the presentation
Our Guest Speaker Shares ALL of her inside SECRETS:
My dear friend Kelly Falardeau is a Best Selling Author and International Speaker, who doesn’t let fear stop her – when she wants to achieve something, she just does. The fact that Kelly survived burns, covering 75% of her body at the age of 2, is so inspiring because she does not let circumstances dictate her success. At 21, she was the youngest to ever be invited as the President of the Alberta Burn Rehabilitation Society.
Winner of the Queen’s Jubilee Medal in Canada and voted One of The Top 10 Most Inspiring Speakers for 2011, Kelly is a sought-after international speaker. Her ability to engage others and show them how a horrible situation can become a great one is part of her gift.
She is the author of ‘No Risk No Rewards’ and the best seller, ‘Self Esteem Doesn’t Come in a Bottle’. She’s been featured as one of the Top Ten Most Influential Speakers for 2011, featured on the cover of magazines, television, radio, and won the Fierce Woman of the Year award in 2011.
Webinar Replay is only ===>>> $27 <<<===TODAY!