Playing The Ultimate Game of Life to Grow in Life and Business
When I found The Ultimate Game (TUG) of Life, I decided that I would take the 28 Day challenge. TUG focuses on the 9 environments of your life that you operate in on a daily basis. What I found was very important to my personal and business growth because even after 14 days in the challenge, I’ve seen awesome results.
“Change your thinking, change your life.” This is one of the keys to my awesome results and success via TUG in my personal and business life. I’m changing my thinking about different areas which is changing my personal and business life. How am I changing already? Good question. I set my mind to make changes that would cause a positive result in my life.
Results of playing The Ultimate Game of Life
- Body: I made the goal of losing 1-2 dress sizes during my 28 Day challenge and on Day 14 I’m proud to say that I’ve lost enough weight to now were one dress size smaller.
- Finances – Personal: My goal was to assess my personal finances and get a plan in place for savings, debt elimination and bill payment. I have been successful to pay off a couple of debts and my savings is starting to grow.
- Finances – Business: This has been my biggest area of growth because I set a goal to develop a thriving online community at TrainingHangout.com. I’ve launched it and have members who are in my first and second levels. This is a way that I will have monthly residual income. I am also setting up an affiliate program that will allow others to also earn a commission on their referrals.
- Relationships: This was the hardest area for me to work on because it really affects my personal self in a lot of ways. I made the goal of assessing my personal relationships to determine if my relationships are supportive or not. Those that are supportive, I’m enriching and those that are vampires of my time and energy, I’m removing from my life. It’s been hard because I really am attached to my relationships yet I realized that it’s more important to have supportive relationships around me. That’s another reason why I know how significant it is being with my friends on The Day of Love View so I can enrich my relationships with those who are like-minded.
How can The Ultimate Game of Life help you
Now that I’ve shared how TUG has helped me through the 28 Day Challenge, let’s look at the 9 environment according to TUG’s website to learn how you too can begin the process of playing the game. According to TUG’s website, the 9 environments are:
- You: The core of you that is unchanging
- Memetic: Beliefs, Ideas, Knowledge, Cultural Norms, Frameworks.
- Body: Physical body, Health, Energy
- Self: Personality, Gifts, Talents, Strengths, Emotions.
- Spiritual: Connection to a Higher Source, Love and Self.
- Nature: Outdoors, Beauty, Seasons, Cycle of life.
- Physical: Home, Office, Furnishings, Equipment/Technology
- Financial: Money, Investments, Budgeting, Insurance.
- Network: Community, Strategic Partners, Customers.
- Relationships: Family, Friends, Close colleagues, Support personnel.
In each of these 9 Environments, I’ve learned that I can change my thinking which will change my life and business.
You’ll hear me talk more about what I’m learning on The Day of Love View, but if you want to learn more right now about the 28 Day Challenge that’s changing my life and business, then click here to start your own challenge.
Latest posts by Kim Beasley (see all)
- The Big Leap: Changed Attitude & Overcoming Limits - December 11, 2013
- Building a Solid Supportive Team of Inner Circle People - October 31, 2013
- Your world can change in a moment when you lose someone - September 29, 2013