Create Your Own War Room In 5 Easy Steps
The original phrase of The War Room, came from officers developing a military strategy. They would gather together in a small room and look over maps and strategize their next move to capture the enemy. As civilians, we tend to strategize in other ways, like in our businesses or our finances, or how we want to discipline our children. But how often do we as CHRIST-ians develop a strategy for staying connected to the superpowers God wants us to share?
I had to take back the ground in my own home. I had to stop the cycle of sin and I did it by the 5 steps I’m about to share. We all know that if someone doesn’t want to stop their sinful behaviors, you can’t make them. That includes ourselves. This doesn’t mean, however, that God won’t cover, shield, protect or even prevent them from doing something sinful if you ask him to with ALL your heart. Its time to MOVE THOSE MOUNTAINS!
Are you ready to build your war room and develop a plan of action?
Here are 5 simple steps to create a powerful prayer closet.
- Choose what space has the most privacy
- Write out who you want to pray for and what time of day you can fully concentrate on praying.
- Ask God to show you what words he wants you to study out of his word for that day.
- Apply that chapter to those you’re praying for while casting out the enemy.
- Pray for yourself to have the full armor of God for the day and believe your prayers are already being answered.
The results are AMAZING.
Relationships with those I prayed for changed for the better, finances increased, illness vanished and God continues to use me every single day to help others heal and restore their lives.
You MUST be coached by God’s Word daily. Without it you’ll lack wisdom. We often disbelieve and doubt our way to the end of our lives and I don’t want that for you.
If you want more help, Schedule a time to talk with me here .
Until next time, ALWAYS LOVE!