You just took a big step to invest in yourself, which solidifies your
desire to be free. I commend you for that.
Now you’re probably wondering, “What’s next?”
First of all, thank you for trusting me with your spiritual journey.
I can assure you, freedom is right around the corner, and I’ll do all I can
to reveal to you how to deepen your walk with God, yourself, and with others during
your week of coaching. Ultimately, the success you achieve is largely dependent
on your level of implementation in faith, and the willingness you have to be open, willing and honest during your appointment.
This is one of the reasons I ask you to read and sign a statement of understanding. If you disagree with it, lets have further discussion.
Your Next Steps
- Here is a PDF copy of our agreement. This “Statement of Understanding” must be printed out, signed, and returned before your first appointment. If your coaching is being done virtually (by video) the PDF document can be returned via email to my office. I do not have a fax machine. You can take a photo with your cell phone and text it to 269-757-6283 or email it to Kellie@connectingfhl.com This must be done prior to your first appointment.
- Be certain you’ve put all confirmed dates on your calendar.
- Set reminders on your phone so you’ll be on time.
- Give yourself 30 minutes to rest after each appointment. You may not think you’ll need it right now, but everyone does.:-)
- Be prompt. Video Link will be in your email prior to your appointed time. In-Office Coaching Address is: 626 S. Sweetwater Hills Drive in Moore, SC, 29369
- If for any reason you’ll be late, please text or call my office at 269-757-6283.
If you have any questions or comments, please let me know. I’ll help you any way I can.
I look forward to working with you.