You just took a big step to invest in yourself, and your relationships,
which solidifies your desire to be free to love in ways you never thought
possible. I commend you for that. First of all, thank you for trusting me
with your spiritual journey.
As you can tell by the comments below, I take my work very seriously, and have for 14 years.
“My wife and I had been greatly benefited by professional counseling over the years, but there were a number of issues that just didn’t seem to get resolved no matter what. Our series of visits with Kellie took things to another level completely. She has an amazing gift for getting to the core of things and helping us take the steps needed to resolve them and move on. I will always be grateful for her service to us.”
Dr. Jon Paulien, Dean, Loma Linda University
“I am a Personal Trainer for mind, body, and spirit. Kellie has helped me develop the tools and techniques for sustainable success in both my personal and business life. We all have short bursts of success here and there, but the feeling you get when you know it can be sustained long term is so empowering. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Kellie. Those that I care about echo my sentiments!”
Don Poole, Owner of All Power Training, MI
Now you’re probably wondering, “What’s next?“
Since you’re willing to invest money to be here, then you already know that you can expect to be set free from some of your limiting beliefs and old thought patterns that currently disrupt your life. You must also be aware that your greatest success is largely dependent on your level of willingness, openness, and honesty. God cannot heal what you’re not willing to see and release. Here are your next steps.
- This is a PDF copy of my legal agreement. This “Statement of Understanding” must be read prior to your first in-office appointment. If your reservation is for virtual coaching please print the document, sign it, and return it to my office before your first appointment. Email: (Kellie@connectingfhl.com), or take a photo with your cell phone and text it to: 269-757-6283
- Put all confirmed dates on your calendar.
- Set reminders on your phone so you’ll be on time.
- You will have homework. You will want to plan a minimum of 30 extra minutes to complete homework, or to simply rest, after each appointment. Like all of my clients would tell you if they could, you may not think you’ll need it right now, but you definitely will.
- Be prompt. Time is money.
- For Virtual appointments, your video conference links will be in your email prior to your appointed times.
- In-Office Coaching Address: 626 S. Sweetwater Hills Drive in Moore, SC, 29369
If for any reason you think you’ll be late, text or call my office at 269-757-6283.
If you have any questions or comments, please let me know. I’ll help you any way I can.
I look forward to working with you.